The Best Conditioner for Natural Hair
This conditioner is uh-mazing! Seriously, better than the Trader Joe’s Nourish Spa conditioner, wayyyyyy better than the Giovanni moisture conditioner. Okay so here’s the rundown:
- Formulated for daily use
- Whenever Conditioner restores the hair’s vitality and replenishes lost nutrients
- The natural and organic botanicals and pure essential oils nourish and strengthen hair while improving manageability, diminishing tangles and split ends, leaving your locks flexible, full and healthier than ever
- The scent-uous aromatherapeutic essential oil blend will leave you uplifted and exhilarated.
- My hair felt like butter during my cowash, and my curls popped and detangling was a breeze
- After the wash, my hair remained moisturize without the feel of buildup
- The conditioner smelled like a lime popsicle! Yummy!
- 32 ounces for 11 bucks. Not bad at all.
- Can be used as a styler perhaps for wash n gos but I like it best as a conditioner or as a leave-in